Please Note: Beginning with the 2023-24 FAFSA, applicants must provide income from the prior tax filing year. This means that the 2023-24 FAFSA data submitted (students and spouse/parents, if applicable) should reflect 2021 income.
* MD students who wish to be considered for need based grants in 2023-24 must include 2021 parent tax data on the FAFSA form by the established deadline date.
- Entering MD Students: Deadline April 4, 2023
- Second Year MD Students: June 6, 2023
- Third Year MD Students: May 22, 2023
- Fourth Year MD Students: Deadline May 15, 2023
- Current GEBS and MPH Students: Deadline April 18, 2023
- Current PA Students: Deadline April 10, 2023
- Current On-line Students: April 14, 2023
First-time aid recipients must complete the Title IV Authorization form
- Review FAFSA data #'s 37-39 for student/spouse (All data should be entered, even if $0)
- MD students only-Review 85-87 for parents (All data should be entered, even if $0)
- Report outside scholarship funding
- Include summer research and assistantships as income for #40d on the FAFSA