How to Apply
We will take two (2) fellows through the CAP Fellowship Match. We are actively participating in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) . Each resident in our program must be a United States citizen, a lawful permanent resident, a refugee, an asylee, or must possess the appropriate documentation to allow the resident to legally train at Morehouse School of Medicine.
Documents for ERAS
- Medical school official dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Official Step 1, 2, and 3 USMLE examination results.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from your training director. If you have been in more than one residency program, we will need a letter from each of your training directors.
- Eligibility Form
- We require letters of recommendation from at least two faculty members in addition to your training director(s).
- Statement of Interest about Child Psychiatry
All interviews are held on Wednesdays. We will interview applicants in late September, October, November, and early December.
Current Fellow Stipends
If you have any questions, or if you would like more information about our program, we would love to hear from you.
Sarah Y. Vinson, M.D.
Please contact us by phone at 404.756.1451 or by email.
Our mailing address is:Morehouse School of Medicine Kennyna Landing, Program Manager
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
720 Westview Drive, SW Atlanta, Georgia 30310-1495