“InSite” MSM’s Web-Based System for Work Order Submission
InSite is intended for general maintenance requests only. For emergencies, please contact the Maintenance Department at (404) 752-1514.
For emergency issues such as chemical spills, elevator services, open door requests, fire/smoke, vandalism, or medical emergency assistance, contact the Department of Public Safety at (404) 752-1795.
In order to access InSite visit MSM Connect of Insite Sign-Up.
- Click on Facilities Work Order to open a new Insite Sign-Up window (you may need to adjust your pop-up blocker).
- Specify, “I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection,” then click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 86897001
- Member ID/Password: Enter the Member ID you wish to use each time you access the system. This Member ID or Username (for example; JDOE) must uniquely identify you in the system. Also, enter and re-enter the password you wish to use. The password must be between six and twenty characters and cannot be the same as your Member ID
- Forgot My Password: In the Forgot My Password section, enter the question to be used by the system in the event you forget your password. Enter an answer you will remember.