MSM Policies and Procedures
All institutional policies are stored and can be found in Policy Manager. Use the directions below to access MSM policies.
- Login to MSM Connect
- Click on MSM Policies Under Resources
- Start searching for policies under the general access section
- You can print, download and link policies
The MSM Policy Manager system is the official repository for all Institution-Wide policies and procedures. The OCCI works closely with all institutional and departmental cohorts to create a centralized place to access all policies and procedures. These policies are intended to support a safe, respectful and ethical learning and working environment in compliance with the Institution's mission and values and applicable state, local and federal law. All MSM faculty, staff, residents and students are expected to be familiar with and abide by the Institution's policies.
All of the policies within Policy Manager are official versions. To the extent that different versions of these policies may appear elsewhere, the version set forth here shall be the official version and take priority over any inconsistent or conflicting versions appearing elsewhere.
Comments or questions about MSM Policy Manager may be directed to the Office of Compliance and Corporate Integrity.
- Code of Conduct
- HIPAA Use & Disclosure
- HIPAA Research Policy
- Business Associates Agreement
- Institutional Conflicts of Interest
- Research Conflicts of Interest
- Sex/Gender Discrimination/Harassment
- Information Security
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Student Handbook
- FERPA General Guidance for Students
- Faculty Handbook
- GME Policy Manual