Accepted MD Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Morehouse School of Medicine! To assist you with the enrollment process, below is a checklist of action items to complete prior to orientation. We look forward to you joining the MSM family.
Accept MSM Offer and Submit Deposit in WebAdMIT
- Applicants accepted between November 1 and April 30 must accept our offer in the WebAdMIT portal and pay a $100 refundable (if acceptance is withdrawn by April 30) pre-enrollment deposit within 2 weeks of acceptance offer.
- Applicants accepted May 1 - 31 must accept our offer in the WebAdMIT portal and pay a non-refundable $100 pre-enrollment deposit within five business days of acceptance offer.
- Applicants accepted in June must accept our offer in the WebAdMIT portal and pay a non-refundable $100 within 48 hours of acceptance offer.
- Failure to meet these requirements may lead to rescinding the acceptance offer.
Commit to Enroll
- Accepted applicants may select the “Commit to Enroll” option in AMCAS between April 30 - June 10, 2024.
- Accepted students MUST select the “Commit to Enroll” option in AMCAS no later than June 10, 2024.
- If “Commit to Enroll” is not selected by June 10th, acceptance offer is automatically rescinded
Apply for Financial Aid
- Please review information about the financial aid programs at MSM. It explains the application process, financial aid programs available and the policies and procedures used by the Student Fiscal Affairs Office (SFAO) to evaluate financial aid applications.
Complete and Return Matriculation Packet - important Due June 1st
- Final official transcripts indicating “degree conferred”
- Georgia State residency form (applies to Georgia residents, only)
- Immunization records uploaded into our student onboarding portal
- Technical standards form
Address all correspondence and submit necessary forms to:
Morehouse School of Medicine
Office of Admissions
720 Westview Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
Attend mandatory orientation