Student/Employee Health and Wellness Center
Holiday Hours: Closed Friday, 12/21/2018, 5:00 pm until January 2, 2019, 9:00 am
The Student/Employee Wellness Center was created to offer quality health care services to the students and employees of MSM. We are honored to provide a variety of health and wellness-related services for our students, emphasizing a holistic approach to help students and employees achieve a state of physical, mental, and social well-being. The Health and Wellness Center is staffed by a board-certified Internal Medicine physician, board-certified registered nurse practitioner, registered nurse, and administrative assistant.
The Student/Employee Health and Wellness Center is staffed by a medical director, board certified registered nurse practitioner, registered nurse, and administrative assistant.
- Medical Director (MD) available Tuesday–Wednesday, and Thursday afternoon
- Nurse Practitioner: Monday–Friday (hours vary)
- Registered Nurse: Monday–Thursday
- Clinic hours at Buggyworks: Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm (SAME day appointments, please call in advance)
- Campus hours: Walk-ins—Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm–4 pm